The Cashlink APIs are based on the following concepts:
- These investor will be able to invest into different financial products issued by different entities. In the APIs they are called products.
- Investors will purchase units of these products. The process of purchasing can be initiated by creating an invitation for that investor.
- An invitation can be converted into an investment after the investor has signed the investment contracts.
- At some point, parts of the investments are returned to the issuer because the outstanding amount has been paid back for example. Such a transaction is called a redemption.
- Investors are able to send some parts of their investments to other investors. This action is called a transfer.